In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below is presented the legal information that establishes the conditions of use of the page property of CAMINO DE ASTURIAS, Registered travel Agency (retail) licensed AV-300-AS. Address: Compositor Facundo de la Viña, 33004, Gijón, Asturias. Contact phone number 615 59 85 27 and 722 613 712 and email address email@example.com.
All information, including source code, graphic designs and fonts, images, animations, software, texts, database, and any other content, which are used in the domain are owned and/or has the rights of use by Camino de Asturias or associates and are protected by the national rules of industrial and intellectual property. The reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the website, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of the legal representatives of Camino de Asturias, The User, only and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
Terms and conditions
The use of this website implies that the user understands each of the legal provisions included in this legal notice, fully accepting
and without reservations each one of them. For this purpose, the User has the obligation to read carefully this legal notice and the conditions set out
1. Camino de Asturias (and its legal representatives) may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
2. All information, photos and data that appear on this website have no contractual value, and may be modified without prior notice according to the will of Camino de Asturias (or its legal representatives).
3. The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as in generally accepted good customs and public order.
4. Camino de Asturias, guarantees that all content and services offered in wwwcaminodeasturias.com respect the principle of dignity of people, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
5. Camino de Asturias undertakes through this means not to engage in misleading advertising. The formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the web site will not be considered misleading advertising and Camino de Asturias is committed to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
6. Camino de Asturias is committed not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. All the information sent to Camino de Asturias customers will not be considered as a commercial communication, provided that it is aimed at maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the client and Camino de Asturias, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the client could contract with the company.
7. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Camino de Asturias will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may derive from said access or use of the information. Camino de Asturias is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the User's computer used for connection to the services and contents of the website, of a malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
8. All third party links to this website must be to the home page or entry.
9. Camino de Asturias and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the User's domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the User have his domicile outside Spain, Camino de Asturias and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Gijón (Spain).
Reservation and cancellation policy
Acquisition of products and services:
Through our website, the User will choose one tourism package, as well as the additional services that he wishes to contract. Next, the User will complete the reservation form, stating all queries or requests therein, if any, also providing all the necessary personal and contact information. We will not ask, in any case, for bank details or any type of payments in this stage of the process.
Once the User's request has been received through the reservation form, we will check the availability and confirm the prices again. Within a maximum period of 24 to 48 hours (working days), we will be contacting the user by telephone if necessary. After this, the user will receive an email with a definitive budget, which will include the details of all the services for the activity requested, as well as the necessary data to formalize the reservation through bank transfer.
If the User accepts the proposal, it will proceed to the formalization of the reservation, within a maximum period of 3 working days after the date of issuance of the budget. In the event of the formalization of the reservation in a longer period and for reasons of availability, Camino de Asturias reserves the right to cancel it, without any expense for the User.
To formalize the reservation of any tourist package offered on our website, it will be necessary to make a pre-reservation through a payment (by bank transfer) equal to or greater than 50% of the final price budgeted, including the service in question and the additional ones added, in the case of having them.
Then, within a maximum period of 30 days before the start of the activity, the User must complete the payment of the total amount of the service contracted and all additional services added. Once Camino de Asturias receives the bank notification of the transfer, the purchase by the User of the contracted services will be effective.
In the case of reservations within less than 30 days before the start of the activity, the User must fully pay 100% of the amount of the service contracted, making the purchase effective once received the bank notification of the transfer.
In the event that the cancellation of a contracted tour package is made before 60 calendar days to the start of the activity, Camino de Asturias will proceed to the return of 30% of the total budgeted value. Therefore there will be an expense for cancellation of 20% for the costs of management, reservation, and preparation of the service contracted. The User accepts these fees when starting the process of acquiring products and services.
In the event that the cancellation is made between 60 and 30 calendar days of the start of the activity, we will proceed to return 20% of the total budgeted value. Therefore, there would be an expense for cancellation of 30%, for the aforementioned concept.
In the event that the cancellation occurs within a period of less than 30 calendar days before the start of the activity contracted, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the total contracted.
In addition, the following providers cancellation expenses will also apply:
Expenses for cancellation of accommodation reservations: Expenses charged by the provider, if any.
Expenses for cancellation of reservations of activities with guides: The expenses of the supplier will be charged in case there are any and an additional 15% of the cost assigned to the service.
Expenses for cancellation of reservation of any other kind: The expenses of the supplier will be charge.
Expenses for the modification of accommodation reservations: € 10 per modification (VAT included).
Expenses for modification of reservations of other products: In addition to the possible expenses charged by the service provider if any, will be charged: € 10 per person, (VAT included).
Important: Camino de Asturias will always inform you in advance of the services contracted, as well as the exact dates on which the payments made must be made. All the legal documentation of the managements, budgets and invoices generated, will be sent to the user through email, and once the activity starts it will be delivered in paper format, together with the additional information of each package contracted. The User agrees to accept this policy at the moment in which the process of acquiring products and services begins.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, which aims to guarantee and protect with regard to the processing of personal data, public liberties and fundamentals rights of individuals, and especially their personal and family honor and intimacy, when the treatment is carried out in Spanish territory and within the framework of the activities of Camino de Asturias, we inform all users of portal about the policy of protection of personal data, so that users can, with complete freedom, decide if they wish to provide the data that may be required for the subscription or registration in any of the services offered by Camino de Asturias, through its Web page. However, Camino de Asturias, reserves the right to modify these conditions in order to adapt them to legislative changes or to the practices of the sector, in which case it will inform with due notice by means of an announcement on this page.
The personal data collected, that the user provides when completing any Subscription or Registration Request and/or Reservation Forms in any of our services in which it is necessary to register or subscribe, will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the management files of Camino de Asturias, in order to maintain the contractual relationship, if any, established with Camino de Asturias, as well as the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services and to process them, send the User information and publicity about the offers, promotions and recommendations of Camino de Asturias, and to make statistics and analysis of market trends and surveys, that the user will not be obliged to answer in any case. Except in the fields where it is indicated otherwise, the answers to the questions about User data are voluntary, but the lack of answer to them might imply a loss of quality, or inability to provide the service unless otherwise indicated. We also inform you that you have the possibility to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition of your personal data, being the person responsible for the file Camino de Asturias with its registered office in Calle Compositor Facundo de la Viña, 33204 Gijón, Asturias, B-52507639 Tlf. 615 59 85 27.
The purpose of this cookies policy legal notice is to inform clearly and concisely about the cookies used on this website.
What are the cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser, downloaded to the device and allows the website to remember information about the visit, such as your language and other options, in order to facilitate upcoming visits and make the website more useful to the User. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to have a better browsing experience for the User.
Cookies used in this website:
Acceptance and modification of cookie settings: